logo

logo
Petit Fours: a Sydney food blog

logo

logo
Petit Fours: a Sydney food blog

logo

logo
Petit Fours: a Sydney food blog

Friday 3 October 2014

Malaysian Buffet @ Grace Hotel, CBD


I spent most of my time in Malaysia at the food court. At that time, I thought I was the cleverest cookie. Here I was thinking while all the chumps out there were having street food I was off eating Italian and Hot Star fried chicken. 



In retrospect that might have no been the smartest thing. I certainly regret it. Because I'm in Sydney ironically braving the queues at Mamak and Papa Rich trying to get my fix of roti and the like. 


Imagine my joy after hearing Grace Brasserie had recently welcomed three Malaysian chefs to their kitchen in celebration of the Malaysia Food Festival. Located in the historic Grace Hotel building, it's a short walk from nearly anywhere in the CBD. 


What you get is an all you can eat featuring the likes of Chicken Rice, roti, Rendang curries plus many more, satay skewers and delicious noodle soups. That's just the tip of the iceberg. 


The food over there is delicious. It's super fragrant and spicy full of rich and wonderful flavours. 






You get the beautiful chicken rice rich with chicken broth flavour or you could go the way of the satay skewers which are just sublime. My mouth is just salivating thinking about it.


I can't wait to see it in action again next year. There's a day left, so head on down so as to not miss out! 

Mr.C and guest dined at Grace Hotel with thanks to Isabelle Vertucci from Grace Hotel.


Grace Brasserie on Urbanspoon
  

1 comments:

You'll definitely have to camp out at the hawker markets the next time you're in Malaysia! Was lovely meeting you the other day too. Looking forward to more posts, especially your upcoming travel ones :)

Post a Comment


No, we aren't the most amazing gastronomes or chefs. Heck, half our team doesn't even know how to cook... well. However, what we really love is eating. And lots of it. We enjoy that occasional freebie, filling up that craving for a midnight snack and finding a 20 in our pockets that we thought we never had, and using that as an excuse to go out eating. As we battle the ongoing war on uni student poverty, we'll bring you the most swoon worthy recounts of our latest foodie adventures.


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...